Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, November 07, 2003

Happy Friday!

1. What food do you like that most people hate? Lima beans

2. What food do you hate that most people love? Alcohol. If I can taste it (and I can in even supposedly 'non-alcoholic' drinks, I don't find it appealing, with the exception of mead and triple stout.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you? Tom Cruise; Penelope Cruz

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive? Sam Watterson (Law & Order)--ever since I saw him in Great Gatsby back in high school :), Adrien Brody (what can I say, I like big noses on a guy); Sandra Bullock (yeah, she's a big star, but she's not a classic beauty, more girl-next door)

5. What popular trend baffles you? Body modification; I really don't get the addictive need some people seem to have for piercings




No comments: