Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Well, my bathroom is very slick

But I finally got all those hand-washables washed. I did it in the bathtub, except for a couple of light things and an aqua skirt that bleeds its dye strongly still. I've filled the drying rack, the shower rod, and all towel racks, and even so I had a few things that will probably not dry that well. It's a bit late to start the rest of the laundry; I think I may get up early and do it. (Really, the hand-washables are about half of what I had; I maybe have two loads now to do, and if all else fails, I have pants I can wear tomorrow.)

I've managed to go through the book, straighten up the house a bit, and gather up some trash and recyclables. I'll take that out tomorrow morning. I also went through some bills and found one I need to call about. The hospital is still trying to charge me too much for my emergency room visit from when I got hit by the car. I'll call about that tomorrow. But now it's almost 11 pm and I'm getting a bit sleepy.

So here's the revised plan:
  1. Go through some of the class materials tonight.
  2. Go to bed.
  3. Get up in the middle of the night and give my libation.
  4. Get up early tomorrow.
  5. Do the laundry (or, if I don't manage to get up early, ask a friend if I can do it tomorrow at his place).
  6. Take out the trash and recyclables.
  7. Call about the emergency room bill.
  8. Write the review tomorrow.

No comments: