Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, July 12, 2013

Another lost opportunity

I wound up falling asleep rather than going to work out. So close! I had changed clothes and everything. I had even thought about just going over to our pool at the complex for a bit, but no, I fell asleep. The Y closes in about an hour; the pool in two (but the temperatures were already cooler than they had been--by now the water may not be that warm). I'll try again tomorrow. If I can't get going by the end of the month, I'll cancel the Y membership. I'm not feeling too great about things right now. I am so bad about putting my plans into action. And today was with quite a bit of motivation, both in terms of my A1c and watching a video about a woman who was 74 stone (that's 1,036 lbs) yesterday, courtesy of YKWIA.

No comments: