Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Got everything I needed to accomplished today

I did miss the farmer's market, but hey, there's always Tuesday or next Saturday. I got a new serpentine belt and tensioner. They finished about 2:15 and then came and got me a bit after. I got over to my friends' house a little after three. One friend's mom and stepdad came over a little after that and we visited with them, and then we went to pick up what my friend needed, grabbed some food from Captain D's, came back, ate, and then my other friend and I did a fairly small grocery run. We came back and I watched an episode of 'H2O: Just Add Water' with YKWIA, who is watching the 'Mako Mermaids' series and trying to get me caught up with the first show so we can watch that together. He also showed me several fashion show videos in an attempt to understand style. What I got from that is that I think Prada products are quite ugly, judging from what I saw. I did like Dolce and Cabbana, though.

Tomorrow there's housecleaning, working on updating a character of mine from the Cthulhu game, working on something else, and maybe watching a little more of 'H2O: Just Add Water'. I think I'm going to listen to some music and read a little before going to bed. Have a good night.

No comments: