Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, July 06, 2013

So strange to have a third day off, and the weekend's still going strong

I'm mostly left to my own devices today, and I've just really gotten going this morning (I slept till 10!) Here's the plan for today:
  1. Get something to eat--I've missed breakfast at McDonalds's. I'm thinking maybe Taco Bell.
  2. Pick up a package that was delivered to work yesterday.
  3. Get my hair cut sometime after 1 pm, when Dee Dee will be at Supercuts at Regency.
  4. Go to the YMCA. Try out the pool if I can.
  5. Do the dishes.
  6. Straighten up the kitchen.
  7. Clean out the refrigerator.
  8. Bake bread.
  9. Clean the bathroom, giving it a good once-over.
  10. Work on the computer area.
  11. Straighten up around the dining table.
  12. Straighten up the couch.
  13. Go through the mail.
  14. Pay any bills due.
  15. Take out the trash and recyclables.
  16. Get some groceries.
  17. Clean and fill the fish tank.
  18. Do the hand-washable laundry.
  19. Put away the other laundry.
  20. Watch those last two episodes of 'Doctor Who'.
  21. Watch 'Downton Abbey' DVDs.
  22. Set up the Amazon Prime to run through the Roku box.
  23. Watch 'Grimm'.
Think I can get that all finished? :)

No comments: