Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Post # 9000

I'm up again, after taking a bath and about 1/4 of a muscle relaxant they had prescribed last time my back went out, in April, and went back to bed. So I've spent nearly eight hours in bed today. But I must admit, I feel much better. I'm not saying the pain is gone, but it's greatly diminished. We'll see if that stays true tomorrow morning when I get up (I'm often achy and stiff in the morning, what can I say, I'm getting older). But with any luck it'll be okay. After work I'm planning on taking a friend to an appointment tomorrow and then finish up some of the stuff we couldn't do today.

This is my 9,000th published post on this blog, after almost twelve years of blogging. That's a pretty decent milestone. Thank you all for taking the time to read my blog, even when it's all about aches and pains. :) I know I don't have the most riveting life at times, so thanks for sticking with me through some of the more whiney posts. I'll try to keep those to a minimum.

I'm kind of awake now, and it's after 11 pm. Not quite sure how well I'll sleep after all this time in bed today. I think I'll go listen to some music and chill out for awhile. If I can't get to sleep, there's plenty to do around here if I can do it without exacerbating the back issues.

No comments: