Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Although a friend has been giving me Sheen updates

I haven't blogged about it because frankly, the antics of drug-addled, spoiled celebrities like Sheen and Linsay Lohan are not things I usually consider newsworthy. On the other hand, during the last update, my friend and I talked about how those kids needed to so be removed from his care. Well, last night Charlie Sheen's ex-wife (along with the LAPD) took his 2-year-old twin sons away from him. In my opinion, this is a great thing, and if she hadn't taken the action, I'd have expected child protective services to step in. Charlie Sheen is having a very public meltdown right now, exhibiting what one person I know who worked in psych has described as egomania and delusions of grandeur, and has no business caring for his children. Oh, that's right, the unquestioning 'goddesses' have been taking care of his children. Well, that's not going to happen any time soon, I suspect, given the epic binge parties he himself has described and so forth. Frankly, I would have thought less of their mother if she had not come in with a court order.

No comments: