Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, March 11, 2011

I told myself that

I might actually work on game notes tonight. I still may. Since I got some rest last night I'm not so mind-boggling tired as I have been. But I also thought I'd watch TV, specifically Law & Order | UK, and then I just looked up and lo, it's nearly 10 pm--so it's almost over. On the other hand, there's been a dearth of blogging this week, so oh, well. at least I got some writing in.

It's supposed to be sunny and nearly 60 degrees tomorrow. I'd like to open the windows and do some cleaning. I guess that depends on how early I get the notes finished.

Okay, my back is definitely bunched up. Time to step away from the computer (after all, I've been sitting at one for a total of 12 hours today) and do some stretching. If I don't come back to it, good night.

No comments: