Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm up early

So far I have:
  • Taken my Lantus that I forgot to do before bedtime (I have discovered through trial and error that Lantus does not produce the rash I'm having trouble with. Apidra, however, does. I always take Lantus in my abdomen because it's 20 units, and I have a hard time pushing the plunger that far when doing my arm. Lately I've been doing the Apidra in my arm, with a bit of a rash, and then switched back to my abdomen, and lo!, rash again. But it is not lasting long. I'll ask my doctor about it when I have my next appointment. The length of the needle doesn't seem to matter--it's the type of insulin.)
  • Paid my cable bill.
  • Paid my electric bill.
  • Paid my first IRS payment online.
  • Filled out and prepared to mail my instalment agreement with the IRS for direct debiting of my tax liability.
That leaves enough for ink, some money to lay in for this year's taxes, and a little food. Ah, payday, you taunt me. But I'm glad you come every two weeks. :)

I'm trying to decide if I want to start on laundry now or go back to bed for a bit. I've had seven hours' sleep. Maybe a couple more wouldn't hurt. After all, I am off today. :) But first, I'm hungry, and I haven't eaten since maybe 12 hours ago....

No comments: