Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Sorry I didn't blog last night

I came home, played on Facebook for awhile, and then went to bed. But I'm home tonight, listening to a mourning dove cry in the distance, with the windows open. I got home about 5 pm (I went in early today), ate, fiddled some more on Facebook and YouTube, and now I'm ready to do some other things:
  1. Look through a book I have on fitness for everyone.
  2. Listen to music.
  3. Read some of The Bad-Ass Librarians of Timbuktu
  4. Maybe watch a DVD--I'm leaning towards a 'Miss Fisher Murder Mysteries' episode.
My neck is bothering me today, so I don't want to do much physical stuff. My arm and back have actually been numb at times, and otherwise things hurt. Tomorrow we're supposed to get rain, so that may be part of it.

No comments: