Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Heaven help me, I fell asleep doing the notes

at the climax, no less, when one of Brenda's characters had shot an Elder Thing that was opening a time portal to our time from the Jurassic era and when we went to retrieve the tools that were creating the portal, the sight of six shoggoths barrelling down upon us caused her other character (who'd had previous experience with the horrors) to go mad. He was knocked out, thrown over a shoulder, the objects were retrieved, and we ran like mad back to our time machine.

I love the Cthulhu game. But I did fall asleep in my chair for just about three minutes, and had to go back and listen again. Now the notes are finished. I think it took about three hours, and we only played for about four. I'm going to go take a nap, then get up and get some stuff done around here. The late afternoon sun is streaming in the windows and making me sleepy, I think. :)

No comments: