Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 15, 2016

Home from 'Grimm'

which I enjoyed. I came home and closed the blinds, and fished a part of my windchime that is usually in the window that a fellow player gave me years ago off the couch. It had had slipped off its ring when the guy took it down to put the blinds in. I got that back on, got the chime back up, and went outside to see how it looked to have the blinds down. Wow. If I wanted, I could dance naked in my living room and no one outside would know. For years I've had open curtains (still there) with sheers up, so technically naked dancing could be risky. :)

Tomorrow I'm going to try to get my driver's licence, as there is an office across town open in the morning on the third Saturday of the month. Fortunately the state finally sent me my refund (all $26 of it), so I can give it back to them in the form of payment for my ID and then have enough over for maybe a drink and a breakfast biscuit at McDonald's. :)

After that I need to take someone somewhere while having a come-to-Jesus meeting as well. What I have is an almost uncontrollable urge to smack the person, but instead I will be the adult and talk instead.

After that, I have no plans. I could come back home and work on the house (and the game notes--I've been a bit distracted this week). Or a friend and I could do something fun, maybe. I don't know. We'll see. But it's not a day crammed with plans like a normal Saturday, and that's great. I don't know yet if we're playing the Cthulhu game on Sunday; I'm assuming we are, and need to finish the notes, therefore. But I don't know for sure.

Okay, my phone is telling me it's bedtime. I'll write tomorrow. Hope your week went well, and here's to a happy weekend.

No comments: