Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, April 18, 2016

I am at a friend's appointment

Just chilling,  listening to Pandora.  I slept really well for the first time in days last night. The day went well,  I gave a co-worker a pretty orchid for her birthday, and after work I went over to my friend's house and talked with a friend and her friend, who had brought her up to Lexington. We all had a good time.  Then it was time to come over here.

I've been on the Kindle and downloaded some free books,  was on the tablet briefly (I was going to blog on that,  but I like the SwiftKey keyboard I have in the phone better.  I don't think I've ever downloaded it on the tablet) .  I also read an issue of Yoga Journal.  So I've been doing things,  although I didn't really feel like cracking open a Kindle book and reading just now.

I think I'll just listen to the music and relax for awhile.  Hope you had a good day.  I'll probably write later,  once I get home.  My eyes are tired from data entry eyestrain and staring at a small screen is giving me a headache. My fluctuations in blood sugar make it hard to determine which pair of glasses or contacts I should be wearing. Right now it's my next to the last pair of glasses, which seem to be doing better than the most recent pair.

Okay. Time to wrap this up.  :)

No comments: