Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, August 29, 2014

Loved the company, but...

After work today I took YKWIA to an appointment, and then we went to his house and I took A to get just a few things from the grocery and stopped by Long John Silver's for dinner. Then it was back to the house and I watched a couple of episodes of 'Haven' with YKWIA, which I loved. We also watched a few YouTube videos, and then we wound up talking for a very long time, so long, in fact, that when I finally went into the kitchen to throw something away, I had to take my phone, whose battery was almost dead, and look at it, because I thought the stove clock must be terribly wrong. It was almost 1:30 am. So I took my leave, came home to absolutely no traffic on the road, practically, finally found a parking spot, and then I got ready for bed. Now it's almost 2:30. I have to be at work in six hours. So it's definitely time I turned in. But it was like old times, staying up late talking about all sorts of topics. That was nice. Good night.

No comments: