Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, January 13, 2014

Today I:
  1. Accomplished everything at work I meant to.
  2. Cancelled my YMCA membership. That saves $46 a month. I have used it exactly four times in eight months, so it was time to let it go. I joined mainly for the pool, but the water aerobics classes were always during the day while I was at work. I also tried to get into a programme where you get four free personal training sessions as a way to get into exercising, but they never got back to me when it came to scheduling the sessions.
  3. Went by T-Mobile. As of the 28th of this month, I can cancel the broadband service on my tablet and save $30 a month. Plus, I found out there is possibly a discount from work that would bring it down further, so I'd save over $40 per month total.
  4. Plan on a rather quiet evening at home.
Tommorrow I:
  1. Need to pay my rent as early as possible so my leasing office doesn't file for eviction, which would incur at least $100 further cost. [Update, 1/14/14: a little concerned as it is 12:45 am and the cheque I put in on Saturday, while showing as a pending transaction, has not cleared yet and been added to my available balance. In order to avoid that $100 penalty, I must be able to withdraw funds by 9 in the morning. Wish me luck!]
  2. Will go over to my friends' house for 'The Originals' and 'Supernatural'.
Wednesday I:
  1. Start physical therapy on my neck very early in the morning. I'm hoping for relief, as it is interfering with my sleep, work, and generally.
  2. Will go over to my friends' house for 'American Horror Story: Coven'
Thursday is at home with 'The Big Bang Theory' and maybe some 'Downton Abbey'. Friday I'll be over with my friend watching 'Grimm'. At some point soon I also need ot do laundry, really, really badly.

I think I'm going to see if I can do anything with my arm to get it comfortable. The problem with nerve pain radiating from your neck is that it is both numb and it hurts like crazy at the same time. That shouldn't be the case, but sadly, it is.

No comments: