Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, January 31, 2014

It's HG Wells' science fiction stories night on Turner Classic Movies

I started watching First Men in the Moon (1964) at my friends' house, and then came on home and finished watching there. That story inspired a Call of Cthulhu game adventure that we played years ago, with Mi-Go on the moon instead of Selenites. Now The Time Machine (1960) is on. I probably won't stay up for that; I've seen it before. I really should read the original of the former--I have a Wells collection on my Kindle. 'Grimm' wasn't on tonight, and won't be back until after the Olympics, on February 28th.

The week has seemed very long. I'm ready to relax for awhile. Tomorrow I plan on getting up early and getting an oil change, wash the salt off the car, and take a friend to the grocery. Oh, and of course, there are the game notes to do. So I'm going to get in my jammies, listen to some music, and head on to bed in a bit. Hope your week was great.

No comments: