Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, January 10, 2014

I somehow

managed to open a small-yet-stubbornly-refusing-to-stop-bleeding gash on my leg by running into a plastic storage bin I'd taken down when looking for that MRI CD. Of course, it was not in those at all, but rather filed with my photographs (I guess it is a form of imaging, after all). It was too long for a Band-Aid so I cleaned it really well with alcohol and put some gauze over it, keeping that in place with an ACE bandage that was loosely wrapped. So I got up in bed, put my leg up, and waited for it to clot. Needless to say, in the meantime, I fell asleep. I still have a lot of my list to do, but I knew it wasn't going to get accomplished in one night. :) I think I'll give up and try to get something done in the morning.

No comments: