Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This evening (aka 'After')

Neater
Messier
Obviously, I decided to celebrate the first day of Spring with a haircut.  I haven't decided whether I like it or not; but my, it's been hacked off. There are lots of layers, especially in the back. This was after sitting out in the sun for about 20 minutes and being blown, and just combing it into place. It should be easy to care for. My hair was getting in the way of everything from getting stuck on the silicone case for my phone, to being caught in car doors. Plus, I was getting hot, and with fine, thin hair (that's getting thinner every year), the long hair doesn't have much body. We'll see how this is after I put some thickener in it and blow dry, but the nice thing is that it isn't necessary.

No comments: