Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm afraid I'm not a mulit-millionaire

although I did succumb to Mega Millions frenzy by buying a ticket yesterday. But it was nice to dream about what to do with $640 million for a little while. Surely someone will win this time. But I'm going to feel very bad if my work buddies, who went together in a pool that I declined, win, although of course I wish them luck. :)

Oddly enough, my birthday came in as two of the winning numbers, so maybe I would have been better off if I'd have picked them rather than doing a quick pick.

Ah, well, I guess it's back to work Monday. :)

2 comments:

Wendy, R.N. said...

My house shall remain poor, as well.

W. :)

Wendy, R.N. said...

My house shall remain poor, as well.

W. :)