Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just got in a little while ago and I've accomplished a lot today


I got up at 6 am and went to the grocery, went over to my friends' house and visited for awhile, stopped by the library, and now I'm home. I need to do the game notes (I stayed asleep last night till about midnight, got up for just a bit, and went back to bed. My it was a tiring week.) Then there's working on the kitchen, the main disaster area in the apartment. I might try to do some laundry, too, but I'd like to go to bed a little early since the time changes to Daylight Savings tonight and we essentially lose an hour, and I'm already getting up about 5 am.

It's a glorious day, a bit cool, but sunny and very spring-like. Next week we're supposed to be in the 60s and 70s. The birds are very active (and by that I mean having wild monkey sex), the roses are sending out shoots, and there are already flowers blooming, as evidenced by these daffodils to the left. I know we still have a few days before spring, but it really seems like it's here. I think it's time to take down the prismatic snowflakes in my window, don't you?

No comments: