Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, November 14, 2011

Home early

which is good, as it's supposed to possibly thunderstorm as a cold front comes through this evening. Today it was up to 70 degrees; I think tomorrow it's supposed to be in the high 50s. Anyway, I'm home, I've checked the news (which includes Facebook and Twitter, although apparently Twitter is over capacity at the moment, as I got the Fail Whale), eaten, and now I'm going to put away the clean dishes and wash the ones left in the sink that were soaking. After that I'm not quite sure if I'll straighten up some more, listen to music and read, or take a nap. We'll see.

PS (A little while later): The dishes are clean, the refrigerator is cleaned out, and the ice cube trays are full of water, freezing. I think I'll take a small nap, after changing [I am nearly incapable of hand-washing dishes without getting water down my shirt.] :)

No comments: