Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, November 19, 2011

After the video game

I sneaked into the bedroom and took a nap. Now it's dark. I think this day is a dud for cleaning, but had I had already decided it would be best to clean the bedroom during the laundry, which was set for tomorrow anyway. That way the clothes that are piled in a couple of areas can be gathered up and out of the way, then go into the empty drawers I have ready for them once they're clean.

Apparently I didn't get hyped up on enough caffeine to clean house like last weekend. I'm also achy, especially in my back. I don't know if it's the weather (which was cold, but is improving) or the fact that I totally stopped my period for 24 hours and it came back (welcome to perimenopause, perhaps?)

So tonight I think it's going to be TV, and then tomorrow I can really get going, hopefully. Of course, that means I'll probably not sleep much right before work on Monday.

No comments: