Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Quote of the day

Commonly attributed to Albert Einstein, but it is disputed, so I'm really not sure of the source. I got it (as attributed to Einstein), from something George Takei shared on Facebook:

Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Welcome to my world. Most people think I'm smart, but I've spent years comparing myself to someone whose intelligence is probably off the charts, which I really need to stop doing. After all, people have so many unique qualities, it probably isn't fair to compare yourself to anyone else or to what others may think of you.

Just a little rambling thought for the morning.

No comments: