Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, November 21, 2011

It is merely foggy

and not raining, so I finally got the trash and recyclables out and I'm now drying five loads of laundry. I woke up sometime about 6:30 and finally got into gear right before 7, so hopefully I'll be able to get the clothes in, take a quick shower, and make the bus. I'm doing the bedclothes, too, and I put my house shoes and some thick comfy socks through the wash cycle (the shoes have rubber soles and the socks have some sort of vinyl bottoms, so I didn't dry them), even though I normally stay barefoot all year round inside; I tend to have hot feet. Even as a child I crawled under beds and tried to get cooler when they put me in those footed pyjamas. YKWIA has threatened to put me in them when I'm in the home. And they do come in adult sizes--I've seen them. :)

Anyway I'm up and moving. I haven't eaten anything yet, but I'm not particularly hungry. I guess my stomach hasn't woken up yet. So while I'm waiting for the dryers to finish, I think I'll check the news.

No comments: