Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Well, I did many of the dishes

Those that are dishwasher safe, anyway. The rest I'll leave for Monday night, and I'll clean out the fridge, do a bit of cleaning as far as the counters and floors go. The day of rearranging and housework went pretty well. I'm tired, but I've also had quite a bit of caffeine, so I'm not entirely sure I will sleep soon.

I also set up the mist lamp (it's an ionising humidifier with a light that glows and puts out cool stem) in my bedroom, with a little lavender oil in it, and that was relaxing. I went in there for awhile during the dishwasher's cycles.

Now I've had an evening snack and I'm going to take my long-acting insulin for the night. I'm going to check the news and then read for awhile and listen to some more Loreena McKennitt. I was originally going to try to catch up on some TV, but that's more relaxing. If I find something particularly blogworthy on the news, I'll post, but otherwise, good night.

No comments: