Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I don't feel so well tonight

I have a scratchy throat, stuffy nose, and I'm aching, plus that virus-y feeling you get, but no fever. It could just be allergies, I guess. I don't know. This morning I had to use my inhaler because I was having trouble breathing. That's often a sign I'm coming down with a cold. I was tired after dinner so I laid down and I think I'm going back to bed anyway.

I finished Room: A Novel. It was very good. That's three particularly good novels I've read this year--The Pericles Commission, The Help, and Room. The first two were first novels from their respective authors. Gary Corby's second in his mysteries series set in ancient Greece, The Ionia Sanction, comes out in November. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: