Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Got a chance to watch

the original British series 'Being Human'. The disc has three episodes on it, and I've watched the first, but have some time to watch the other two. I'm considering watching the second episode of 'Sherlock' tonight.

Still sneezing and sniffly, but I think it is allergies. I'm not running a fever and my throat feels better. I think it was also the weather change.

I've started the book The Friend Request by Alex Ford, which I downloaded back when it was free (it's only 99 cents now, though). I also downloaded several free books from Amazon, including one on a Victorian asylum for the criminally insane, Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass, and some self-help ones.

Tomorrow is 'wear purple' day at work. I think it's cool enough to wear my velvet pants even though it's jeans day. That means I have a purple top, purple sweater, purple pants, and purple shoes, not to mention the undies and bra. Is that too over the top? :)

PS Sadly, I do not own a pair of purple socks. This will have to be rectified soon.

No comments: