Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day four and I think it's definitely a cold

although there's been no fever. I feel so tired. I got in a few minutes after 'Doctor Who' started and was considering watching it at midnight but I'm really just ready for bed. I had the recorder set and it's already captured this episode, judging from the red light earlier, so I may actually skip it tonight--I'm just that wiped out.

Today a friend took me to pick up my contacts, go to the bank, and then I went with him to Meijer's for awhile. He dropped me off at another friend's house, where I watched X-Men: First Class, which is a fun movie if, like me, you don't know the actual Marvel history or care about its continuity (I'm more of a DC girl). Then I took the bus to Kroger, picked up a few things there, and walked home.

There's no game tomorrow; Brenda's got a doll meet, so I don't have to get up so early. Yay!

Okay, as much as I'd like to see the last episode of 'Sherlock', or play the 'Doctor Who' that just recorded, I'm going to bed. Sorry I'm not much fun tonight.

No comments: