Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thank you to one of my co-workers

who brought me an RF modulator he had lying about. I have an older TV (it was my grandmother's, and she died in '93), without RCA jacks. So in order to run my DVD player to my TV, I had to run it through my VCR. Sadly, my VCR died.

I've hooked everything up, and if I turn on the DVD player, voilà, the RF modulator turns on and the DVD screen comes up. Yay, I can watch discs on my TV again. So, thanks to Garry, and thanks to Radio Shack for still making the suckers. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We always seem to run out of money if we pay our bills first and then look at what's left for savings.
As the boy did this, he asked the old man, "Grampa, why do they all call out names and wave at each new person that comes into the park. If you pay yourself first, and then your bills, you'll find a way to make it to your next pay period.