Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I would blog something meaningful tonight

But my plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, fibromyalgia, IBS, and sinuses are all having a flareup right now, most likely because we had a huge weather front come through earlier and the temperature has plummeted. My tendons have been popping in my knees and ankles, and the joints are throbbing now. I ache all over. I keep running to the bathroom, and I'm becoming decidedly snotty. In other words, I'm falling apart. I think it's time to take some ibuprofen and just head on back to bed (I took a two-hour nap right after getting home, then talked on the phone for an hour and a half, now it's back to bed. About the most useful thing I've done is feed the fish.)

Anyway, sorry for the lack of decent post. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. Good night.

No comments: