Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 15, 2010

So tired

I don't know if it was too much caffeine yesterday, or maybe a little hypomania, but I couldn't sleep last night except finally from about 6 am-8:30 am. Unfortunately I couldn't concentrate on something productive, like game notes, so instead I got sucked into a zoo simulation game on Facebook, doing things like buying veterinarians for my zebras and breeding bald eagles. While I enjoyed it, it really was a fair waste of time. Oddly enough, I have been awake and productive throughout the day, although my energy level started to plunge about an hour or two ago. I managed to make it home on the bus by midnight. I can feel myself crashing. Now I am going to go to bed, and not go near my zoo.

No comments: