Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 23, 2010

Okay, time to do some computer work

and then it's off to bed. I have to be up early for a meeting of the Kentucky Medical Library Association, with two continuing education classes being taught. It'll make for a fairly long day and then I have to work tomorrow night at the store.

PS There is some sort of odd rumbling noise coming from upstairs. Odd, because it really does sound like thunder, and it's supposed to storm, but it's too regular to be thunder. Also, it's odd because in all the time I've lived here (6 years!) I've never really had any trouble with noise. (It helps to have a police officer who lives across the hall). Maybe it's some game or something. Fortunately I shouldn't hear it when I go to bed.

Good night.

No comments: