Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bleh...

I'm up, it's 8 am, and I feel awful. I almost got up at 6:30, but I'd slept very fitfully, my feet moving the whole time in a bid to get comfortable, and holding my body a certain way to keep from bleeding on the mattress like I did the night before. I'm very stiff and my neck hurts. Even my fingers hurt. A hot shower might help. Yoga would be good, but it doesn't always mix well with menstruation. My feet do feel better, though. I can walk with just the normal amount of pain this morning.

I'm sorry to go on about the travails of my body aches. Maybe I'm becoming like an old grandmother. Next I'll be talking about the regularity of my poop, no doubt (my older relatives do this, almost always during dinner. It's very embarrassing.)

Anyway, I'm up but slow moving and sloth-like.

No comments: