Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, December 03, 2009

I am up at an ungodly hour (before dawn)

so I can catch a bus to work to attend a birthday breakfast where our administrator makes us omelets and the directors serve the rest of the food. Mind you, my birthday is in April. But they do it twice a year and apparently mine falls in this cycle. Since I'll have time after eating before I have to be at work (I start at 10 am), I'm going to go over to Walgreens, which is nearby, and possibly Family Dollar if they're open early enough, and see if I can find some gloves. It's supposed to snow today, at least flurries, anyway, and I don't have a matched set and those I had I'm not happy with anyway. I have a nice pink and purple scarf that was knitted a few years ago by Brenda for me. My coat is sky blue. So I'm going to wear both so I can coordinate the glove colour with them.

Okay, I'm going to catch up on some news. Have a nice day.

No comments: