Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I actually got quite a bit of rest last night

despite going to bed fairly late (it was almost 3 am). I think it was because the straps of my CPAP masque were perfectly adjusted and did not come off once. (I often wake up and have to adjust it.)

Today I'm back to work at the hospital (I took off yesterday to help some friends with a project). I need to receive some ILLs and get them to the patron. I left the copiers full and happy, so hopefully nothing blew up during my absence. I have a very long list of things to do this week at work, so I'm just going to throw myself into it. I also need to wrap up some things for an online class if there's still time. Technically I think it was over yesterday, but I of course was elsewhere. We'll see. It would be nice to get credit for it but also it was good to learn more about Google Docs, sharing documents, and using it for surveys.

Okay, that's all for now. Have a great day.

PS It doesn't look like I can get credit. Yesterday was the last day. I just got way overwhelmed by the 200+ requests to take surveys from the other participants and didn't have much time at home and certainly not at work to wade through them and finish up the last part of my work. Oh, well. It was still useful, and I've got more than enough CE credit to try for AHIP status (Academy of Health and Information Professionals).

No comments: