Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh, Gods, I'm tired

Yesterday I spent from 7:30 pm to 3 am moving furniture and lots of other stuff. Today I worked 10 hours and then moved stuff again for another 2-3 hours. That's a lot of work, but it should be well worth it. Still, I was very sore this morning and tomorrow will no doubt be worse.

I've got a lot of stories and websites in my news reader to tell you about, but no energy to blog. Most of them were found via Steven over at Library Stuff. If you don't read his blog, you should. It's a great collection of random stuff, most of which relate to libraries.

The strangest thing in Google Reader tonight was news that relatives of famed Apache leader Geronimo are suing the Yale secret society called Skull and Bones (which supposedly includes in its membership both Presidents Bush). The suit alleges that members of the society stole Geronimo's body.

Geronimo's kin sue Skull and Bones: Relatives of legendary Apache want secret Yale group to turn over remains

Okay, I'm going to bed now. Tomorrow is a free day for me; I just work at the hospital, so I may feel more up to posting. Good night.

No comments: