Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 09, 2009

Yay!

Well, the electric issue was resolved at 7 this morning. I now have until the 20th to pay. Our payroll clerk gave me duplicate W-2s as well, so I'm good to go on my taxes (although I suspect I'll owe again like I have the previous two years; it took me awhile to figure out my W-4s were filled out so that less was taken out). I got everything done at work I wanted to except for contacting the serials vendor. I'll do that tomorrow. I filled out a questionnaire for a library school student as well. That reminds me; I need to do that Nielsen survey. They paid for my breakfast this morning. :)

Now it's to work at the store for truck night #1 of the week. With it being in the 60s today, I'm switching back to a short-sleeve shirt (Didn't we just have an ice storm? That's Kentucky weather for you.) Unfortunately I couldn't find my nice roomy one. It may be in the car trunk. But I have a spare.

Well, that's it for now. It's time to go.

No comments: