Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 16, 2009

I am so tired and achy

Over the last 15 hours, I have cleaned a house (not my own), including doing dishes twice, run errands, watched videos on YouTube and three episodes of the Cosby show on TV--all on four and 1/2 hours of sleep. Granted, I got so little sleep because I put off doing notes, but I did finish at least. But that meant the normal prep stuff I do for the game took much longer, as I was moving slowly. Unfortunately the game was cancelled this morning, but that's okay because I really wasn't up to it--of course, it may have been moot as my character has an infected gunshot wound to the gut and is under a voodoo curse that had yard-long water moccasins coming out of her, so she wasn't going to get much play, and Margaret's character is insane, so that leaves Brenda to brave the village of potential cultists.

Okay, that's all I can type. I ate some pretzels and now I'm going to sleep. Not bad--it normally takes me an hour to wind down. This time it's something like 12 minutes. :)

No comments: