Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm probably the only one on the Internet who had not seen this, but just in case

you haven't, I thought I'd share, because it's really, really great...

Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog:



It was directed by Joss Whedon (of 'Buffy: the Vampire Slayer' fame). Neil Patrick Harris (best known from 'Doogie Howser, MD') plays evil genius, monologuer, and future overlord Dr Horrible. Felicia Day (who played one of the potential Slayers on the last season of Buffy and stars in and produces The Guild) plays Dr Horrible's crush Penny. Nathan Fillion plays Captain Hammer, Dr Horrible's self-absorbed nemesis. Did I mention it's a musical? Enjoy!

Thanks to YKWIA for letting me in the loop and introducing this to me. My favourite is 'Brand New Day', when Dr Horrible snaps (for the first time).

No comments: