Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Eeeeeeeeeeee!

I finally got to see those last two episodes of 'Heroes'. They were very good. I'd predicted some of it when a friend told me tiny bits and pieces without trying to give it away, but not everything. I like a certain new power that's cropped up, and I'm glad my favourite hero got something back that he lost.

Whoopee!

Okay, time to go to bed. I got everything I wanted done, although I should have worked on the notes longer. Plus I got some rest. But I watched the webcast, watched 'Heroes' and its rampant carnage, rearranged the dining area, went through some papers and threw out some more things. I found out that National City had sent me the Barnes and Noble card I was looking for in the mail, I just overlooked the envelope. Now if I could just find that freaking Obama sticker. :) The plan is to get up early enough to work on notes more. Good night.

No comments: