Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Supernatural is great

(Don't worry, I didn't read the Wikipedia article, just linked to it.) :)

I don't get to watch it much because some of its ideas are being incorporated into our game, and it wouldn't do to have an extra advantage over the other players, but the two episodes I've seen have been excellent. Tonight the two brothers were pursuing a werewolf.

*SPOILER WARNING*






Sam (whom I think is the hottest and likable of the brothers) fell hard for a girl who turned out to be the werewolf. In the end, despite trying a cure, they weren't able to save her. She asked Sam to shoot her with the silver bullet himself, which he did. There was much crying that ensued, both by Sam and even Dean, and me. It was very sad. I was asked if I could do that. I think I could, but thankfully, as there are no werewolves to my knowledge, I don't have to really consider that. But what if the person you loved were killing others, and had no control over that? And what if they were a creature that you couldn't just call the police and hand over to? It was a good premiss.

No comments: