Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, March 12, 2007

Home at last

After one hour of sleep, I arrived at 7 am to work on my weekly pre-game chores, then the game, which got a late start, went to nearly 11 pm, followed by notes, and finally, home. Needless to say, I'm pooped, although I really needed to eat something so here I am blogging while I eat cheese quesidillas.

The game was great. We have Mi-Go seemingly able to control a small town in Tennesee. It reminds me a little of that movie (I don't remember the title) where the little kid was trying to convince the adults that aliens had taken over the city and they had something protruding from the base of the neck that controlled the townsfolk. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Well, I'm finished with the food now, so here's to a potential 7 1/2 hours' sleep. :) Have a good night, and a great coming week.

No comments: