Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, March 29, 2007

My library has exploded

We have inherited a colour copier from another department. That is great, although it is apparently very slow. But it's displaced a whole mass of stuff that I'll have to store somewhere, or get rid of. That won't be easy. I can obviously offer up issues of old journals to other libraries, but there are usually just one or two takers for single issue. It's frustrating to weed materials.

So in the meantime I have boxes of books, CDs, magazines, an old printer on my library tables. And I have to get it cleared by tomorrow afternoon, when a nursing class comes in to use the meeting space.

Well, at least it should be interesting tomorrow. I hope they've taken the carrel upstairs. I need to store a lot under and on it.

No comments: