Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Yesterday was not a good day

I woke up at 11:42 am. I was supposed to be at work by 10. I didn't feel well all day, and fretted about coming in late. My blood sugar was a little high. I acted irrationally and angered one person enough to stop talking to me entirely. I went home and tried to be productive, did a little around the house and for job #2, and then slept, got up, repeated, etc. Then I went to pick up a friend from work, came home, went back to sleep. I just couldn't seem to function. My meds are all okay. Maybe I'm just tired from working so much this weekend, I don't know. But I felt crummy and probably shouldn't have been around people at all.

Today I feel better, although oddly enough, I still feel tired and sleepy. What's the deal? I'm wearing my CPAP masque, etc. Arrrghhh!

I may take tomorrow off. Maybe I just need some rest. I work 10 hours again on Saturday, 2 on Sunday, then 10 on Tuesday. The good news, though, is that I have the money to make a payment on the car repair. I'm going to do that this afternoon. Yay.

No comments: