Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy Bealtaine!

It's May Day and with it comes leaping of Bealtaine fires (not recommended if you're not planning on getting pregnant or getting someone pregnant; I jumped one year and did something to my foot that lasted until Samhain...the Gods know if you're planning on celebrating truly as intended) and dancing of Maypoles. "Sumer is a-cumin' in, loudly sing, 'cuckoo'". I should watch The Wicker Man tonight in celebration. :)

I'm excited because my car work is finished. I'm going to pay half up front today, and we're going to work out a payment plan. I don't know as of yet whether I'll be able to pick up the car today or not...I hope so. Wish me luck.

The computer's hard drive seems to be the problem. I'll have to do some work on it and see if I can get it running again.

That's all for now. Have a good May Day. I know a lot of people in Europe get a holiday akin to our Labour Day today. I'll be at work, but thinking wistfully of holidays to come, the first being Memorial Day at the end of this month.

No comments: