Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Little Bunny Foo Foo

Someone came into the gas station this morning looking for a box. Turns out he works for a lawn mowing company, and he'd found a baby rabbit, about half-grown. He had it in a Wendy's cup. It was very cute.

I worked 10 hours yesterday between two jobs, and ten today at the one, so I'm pretty tired. There are two tomorrow and then another ten on Monday, and then I'll just have the one job on Tuesday and Wednesday. Still, it's good when I have the car to pay off. I am trying to get Memorial Day off at the gas station, since I'll be off at the other two and getting paid for it. :)

Happy Mother's Day, Momma. I don't know if you read this blog, but if you do, I just want to thank you for all the help you've given me recently. I appreciate it. Hope you get to enjoy your day (and hope the card went over well).

Well, that's all. I should probably go to sleep but I just don't seem to be ready to yet. Good night.

No comments: