Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, January 08, 2011

So much for that; I did it again


This time I slept 13 1/2 hours. Was I just that tired? Or is something else going on? It's been a very busy week at work, and yesterday was especially so, so that may be it.

I woke up to snow. We've actually been without snow on the ground since about the first of the year. Now there's about three to four inches and it's still coming down at a good pace--great big snowflakes as I write. I'm not sure what the forecast is for. Needless to say, I'm not going anywhere if I can help it today, although tomorrow taking the bus at 6 in the morning may be fun. :)

This is the entrance to my apartment building. The snow came all the way to the threshold of the door--I opened it and my bare feet struck snow. Out the back it's undisturbed. You can see how much snow is on the grill.

No comments: