Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, January 07, 2011

Oh...

I just slept 13 hours. You heard that right. I came home in a lot of pain because of my foot that wasn't being touched by ibuprofen, decided to prop it up on the bed, and was gone. That was 7 pm. It's 8 am now.

I think it's because I haven't really napped or slept more than say 5-7 hours a day all week. I've been busy at work, but also have had several requests at home, often with phone calls interrupting my chance to rest, the first few days of the week.

Yesterday, I went to bed and that was it. It was bliss. I dreamt wild and complex dreams. I didn't care that I wasn't getting anything else accomplished. At 2 am I came out and turned off the aquarium light. I thought about getting up then, but decided to get up at 4 am instead. I never heard my alarm. Instead I woke up right before 8. Oh, well. Here's to catching up on things (including blogging) tonight.

No comments: