Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 26, 2018

Ugh

So yesterday I did errands with my friend (who treated me to Captain D's) watered the plants, transplanted the orchid, and laundered two weeks' worth of my clothes, having worked last weekend. Today I did his clothes, his bedclothes, and the dog blankets. I also did the dishes, took out the trash and recyclables, cleaned the litter boxes, cleaned the bathroom, swept the floors except the bedrooms, and mopped the tile. I made some oatmeal bread, played the Cthulhu game for about four hours, and despite some caffeine, I'm tired and my back seriously does not like me at the moment - I had to lie on the heating pad for awhile and take some ibuprofen. I am seriously thinking about breaking out the tizanidine, as it's not letting up and my back is in spasm. I'll give it just a little more time to see if I can get comfortable. But it was a good day, a good weekend, with plenty accomplished. There was some fun, too, such as watching the animated movie (rated R) of Justice League Dark, which was very good. It'll go back to Netflix this week; I should probably check and see what's in the queue. Anyway, I am very ready for bed, having helped put the bedding back together, including fighting to get a duvet cover back on. Whoever invented them obviously had a bevy of servants.  Anyway, goodnight. Hope you had a good weekend, too

No comments: