Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Finished

"A" is for Alibi.  It was a very promising start to the series.  Only 24 more letters to go. :)  I like the title, too, as the murder method is such that an alibi is moot, as the main character points out early in the book (I'm not giving any spoilers away, as the book concerns a murder eight years in the past.)  The next book is "B" is for Burglar.  But that will have to be for another day.  I have the other twelve books to go through and read.  Today I'm going to work on the language book, as I can probably have that done.  The garden plan book is finished, so I'll copy that plan I liked and take all three books back to the library tomorrow, and then I can pick up that book on hold.  I think that will work nicely.

No comments: